Tuesday 15 September 2015

DayZ: A Diary. Sarah's Story

Sarah Mayfield was a student travelling through Chernarus at the time of the outbreak. She soon found herself alone and completely lacking in survival skills. These are the only extracts found from her travel journal.

I can't believe how quiet it is. I was sure someone would have found me by now. I never paid attention in those orienteering classes we took. I'm cold, I'm hungry, I haven't had a drink for days. There's a house nearby. Maybe there's something there..

**

I've searched the entire village and found a tin of peaches (definitely looking worse for wear) and a hammar. Used the hammar to open the peaches. Didn't go so well. Most of them are on the floor now.. my tummy hurts.. I want my mum...

**

Found a bottle. It was some sort of spray. I drank it. Mistake. Throwing up. Vision blurring. So thirsty...

Cause of death: lack of nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment